- It's fun to see my baby interact with other babies
- The classes are
very organized, and kid appropriate. My
daughter enjoys going to the class each week and learning the new songs. As well as playing with the various
- I would definitely recommend Kindermusik with Orly;
and I do, to everyone I know with children. Her program is perfect for all
children, and those of all abilities. My second daughter was born with Down
Syndrome, and she was immediately accepted, and she had so much fun in the
class. You can't help but leaving with a smile on your face. We look forward to
going every week. If you haven't checked out Kindermusik with Orly, you have to
- I enjoy learning how the different activities aid in my daughter's development.
- All aspects of music explored: singing, dancing, associations with everyday objects
- Kindermusik has been a great program for all my children. They have learned so much and have a love for music. Their language development and reading skills have improved as well.
- The children enjoy their time there and the program content is organized and relevant to children. It provides age appropriate learning opportunities.
- The program is high quality, consistent, and backed by lots of research and experience. Our local program has a very excellent instructor who is at the top of her game, knows her students well, and keeps everything going very smoothly.
- Orly has such a wonderful way of making music education a natural result of movement and games.
- My daughter LOVES the classes, the music, books and CDs. She loves to play with the instruments provided in the classroom and for home use.
- I love how much my child has learned in such a fun environment. It is a welcoming atmosphere, and I learn a great deal as a parent as well.
- The learning environment that my child has been exposed to has been absolutely inviting and exciting! My daughter looks forward to every class! We have seen her progress over the past 3 sessions to a child who is shy and timid to one who is eager to participate and learn! She is even starting to sing some of the songs at home and is eager to show others the right actions to do at the right times!
- I think music is very important in human development- especially starting children young. Also it's great bonding time!
- Yes. My daughter thoroughly enjoyed her time at Kindermusik, as did I. Orly was very approachable and she showed a genuine interest in the children.
- enjoyable for both child and parent
- allows positive interaction with your child
- nice one on one time with your child
- exposes children to different genres of music
- How the instructor brings
out props to help the children maintain focused. The flow of the class is appropriate for the
age level of the children. All classes
are so much fun.
- It's a great program. Lots
of variety. An engaged teacher. The
children are interested.
- Our instructor was friendly
and provided attention to all of the children in the class. She was organized
and suited the activities for the various age levels.
- The feeling of camaraderie
in the class.
- Miss Orly,
in particular, is wonderful. She is passionate about music, obviously cares
about her young students, (remembers everyone's names!), responds to email and
voicemail communications quickly, provides structure to class while being
flexible, and respects each student (while guiding her young pupils to respect
- My daughter is so stimulated by
Kindermusik. It is very interactive and
Orly does such a great job keeping the kids busy. Music is such an important foundation for our
little ones and I am so happy that there is something like Kindermusik
- I can clearly see the impact the classes have
had on my child. She responds to the
music and I hear her singing some of the songs and these responses have grown
during the course. Since she is a very young child, I am very impressed with
- All aspects of music explored: singing, dancing,
associations with everyday objects